Dr. Laura is one of the most popular shows on SiriusXM satellite radio. In fact, she’s been the second-highest grossing show since she started on SiriusXM in 2011—second only to Howard Stern. Dr. Laura’s loyal audience continuously tune in for her advice on relationships, marriage, parenting, health, budgeting and more.
Advertising during the Dr. Laura show on Triumph 111 means you’re reaching one of the largest and most engaged audiences on SiriusXM. It also means you’re reaching all of those listeners for the lowest CPM (cost per thousand) you can buy in radio.
First, it’s important to know that SiriusXM requires you spend a minimum of $10,000 on any media buy and at least $5,000 per week. Now, because Dr. Laura is one of the most popular shows, you’ll be paying a premium—but, remember, you’ll also be getting that great CPM!
Ads and Endorsements on Dr. Laura
SiriusXM inventory for Dr. Laura runs Monday through Friday from 2-6 p.m. EST and Monday through Sunday from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m. EST.
When it comes to endorsements, there are a few requirements.
- Dr. Laura and her team have to approve all on-air endorsements.
- Dr. Laura will only take on advertisers for which she has an affinity and those who have an A- or better rating with the BBB.
- Dr. Laura will not endorse financial or pharma/health products or services (no vitamins, drugs, clinics, nutritionals, topicals, etc.)
Endorsements with Dr. Laura are significantly more than the branded ads that run during her show.
All Dr. Laura endorsement sponsorships come with the following digital/social assets:
- Dedicated email blasts to the Dr. Laura Family (85,000 subscribers)
- Sponsorship of her Call Of The Day podcast (1.8 million downloads per month)
- Sponsored posts on Facebook (1.7 million followers) and Instagram (90,000 followers).
Brands who’ve been endorsed by Dr. Laura include 800 Flowers, Casper, Tommy John, LegalZoom, Zip Recruiter, Stamps.com, Blinds.com, SimpliSafe, Wander Beauty, Away Luggage, Third Love Bras, and Bombas Socks.
As the advertiser, it’s in your best interest to use a media representative who can work with SiriusXM on your behalf to get your spots and/or endorsements running. RSM Marketing is a major buyer of SiriusXM radio and can plan and negotiate your contract, in addition to helping you with your strategy, messaging and spot production.
It generally takes two weeks to get you on the air—and with RSM, the process is easy! Get started today by downloading our media kit.